Some of the advantages of stainless steel include:
- Corrosion resistance
- It requires little maintenance, meaning the purchase price is quickly recovered because stainless steel does not require additional coating.
- Easy to machine, with most types being easy to cut, malleable, ductile, able to be welded, etc.
- Good heat resistance and resistance to temperature fluctuations
- Very hygienic properties: unaffected by micro-organisms and easy to clean
- Attractive appearance, with a variety of possible finishes