- Plate bending roll 3000 x 10 mm - 4 roll / diameter 220/250mm (250=top roll)
- Plate bending roll 2000 x 6 mm - 3 roll / diameter 160 mm
- Plate bending roll 2000 x 8 mm - 4 roll / diameter 200 mm
- Plate bending roll 1500 x 3 mm - 3 roll / diameter 110 mm
- Plate bending roll 1000 x 2 mm - 3 roll / diameter 70 mm
- Plate bending roll 1000 x 1.5 mm - 3 roll / diameter 50 mm
- Plate bending roll 1000 x 1 mm - 3 roll / diameter 50 mm
- Heavy plate bending can be entrusted to Deprest, our privileged partner - 3 roll plate bending rolls, maximum length 3000 mm, roll diameter 450 mm, plates up to 40 mm
If plate rolling is not possible, folding techniques are a good alternative. They are often so precise that only an expert eye will notice the difference between bending and folding.
With these plate bending rolls, Alinco can perform a very broad range of sheet rolling projects.
What can be rolled and what cannot?
- The guideline for the entire length is that you can bend in relation to the minimum diameter = top roll + 1/3. On the top plate roll you can therefore bend a plate with a length of 3000 mm on a diameter of +/- 335 mm
- For a shorter length you can often use a plate roll suitable for a thinner material. For example, on the 2000 mm length plate roll with an 8 mm thickness, you can bend pieces of 10 or 12 mm on a length of 300 mm.